Yo

Yo

Friday 13 May 2011

Prasonisi Love

Spent 2 beatiful days here on Rhodos. I have been hanging out with good friends in Rhodos town, i used to work there with my BFF Anton 2009 ! Ribba and Emelie are 2 really nice guys and they let me stay on their couch :)

We have been eating nice food, chilling , painting a bike , disco-disco and talked nice memories. I also met a very special person

I was really surprised when i was about to get my ticket to Prasonisi , The bus starts to go there in June , but everything always gets well and Krystof , owner of Prasonisi center picked me up in Genadi .

Afternoon i arrived to Prasonisi, i but my new MTV crib up we all could feel it was magic in the air as we prepared our stuff for a evening session. There were like 25-30 knots with 3 meter beautiful waves, it was amaaaazing x10...

Thank you so much my sponsors making everything possible.

Now i am in Light House , i just had a really nice dinner and im gonna go sleep in my new 5 star villa. ;)

I met this super nice dawg, She´s name is Shila and she is 6 years old , we played and then when i left i gave her a wood stick for present, she got really happy and gave me a high five !

Thank you for reading. Love mikey


















Waiting in Gennadi for pick up to Prasonisi